Monday, June 4, 2012

Day in the Park






These photos were taken during one of my last days in Amsterdam, while in Vondelpark, one of my favorite spots in the city. It's an expansive park filled with fields of grass, lush trees, and beautiful ponds. When the sun comes out, droves of Amsterdammers flock to Vondelpark to lay out, bike, picnic, and everything in between.

I'm wearing a dress from Laura Dols, my favorite vintage store in Amsterdam. It's definitely one of my favorite treasures that I picked up while abroad. I absolutely adore the whimsical floral print and the tulle underlay that gives the skirt such a flouncy shape. This dress pretty much makes me feel like a fairy princess.

After a whirlwind last couple of weeks, I have arrived in New York for the summer! I start work today, and couldn't be more excited. Now that I'm here, I can't wait to get back in the groove of blogging. Next up? A few more posts from Europe, and then I'll get down to work-outfit posting.

3 comments:

  1. That dress is lovely :) It looks great with the tan belt and shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this dress- so anthro!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so pretty
    kiss from prague
    http://sienastyle.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Can't wait to read! xx Katherine