Thursday, October 25, 2012

First Days of Fall





Here in Los Angeles, temperatures are finally starting to drop. (And by drop, I mean that lows are nearing the 60s.) I can finally wear more than one layer and not feel like I'm going to melt.

I love the chance to play with Americana-inspired colors, so I paired this poppy red blazer with my wear-anywhere chambray dress for class the other day. I'll be honest, I was looking for a fun way to wear my new favorite shoes. These beauties mix so many of my favorite things: a tomboy loafer, tassels, a splash of red, and classic camel. The best part? They just went on sale.

We'll see if the fall temperatures are here to stay...it's supposed to be back in the high 80s by the weekend.

5 comments:

  1. Ah I have this same red blazer & have been struggling to find ways to wear it. Great outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As the fall sets in, my search for stylish Men's wear begins.. And this season I am going with tropical colors.. Loved your Blazer..!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice!! Thanks for share kind information. Kindly visit our website Northern Pole Vintage Wholesale

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Can't wait to read! xx Katherine